Hey cool S.P.Y's working on an album

Marcus Alkemist

VIP Junglist
If you're friends with him (Carlos Spy) on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/posts/10150300689720751

If not:
283801_2048728192157_1663032503_1938774_1294930_n.jpg

I thought this was cool, so maybe you will too.

Yeah i agree, would be nice to hear something a bit different to his usual styles if im honest (not that i dont like it), hopefully he will push some boundaries a little bit.

He needs to widen his range of collabs... I think a SPY Rockwell collab would be sick! anyone from shogun ingredients or dispatch.. Break...
I think most people will be disappointed if he collabs with his bum chums Total Science on more than 2 tracks

It's kinda obvious that Total Science and S.P.Y will step into the studio to do a collaboration LP one of these days, and Marcus Intalex has hinted that he is working on one with S.P.Y too (and in one interview he said the LP itself was "75% finished" but they need some sort of clearence or sommin) so it's possible they're ruled out?

The question is what label will get to release it? That's what I'm wondering.

It's kinda obvious that Total Science and S.P.Y will step into the studio to do a collaboration LP one of these days, and Marcus Intalex has hinted that he is working on one with S.P.Y too (and in one interview he said the LP itself was "75% finished" but they need some sort of clearence or sommin) so it's possible they're ruled out?

The question is what label will get to release it? That's what I'm wondering.

So what’s coming up for Soul:R then?

This year we’ve got some pretty big projects on the go. Next single is from a new guy called Phil Tangent, two very true liquid tunes. I hate that word “liquid”, but it is what it is. It’s good musical drum & bass! He looks pretty promising for the future, because it’s basically the first couple of tunes he’s made really and they’re outstanding.

We’ve got a Hobzee & Zyon Bass album to put out, which is not dancefloor at all. It’s a home listening thing, almost ambient drum and bass. Musically it’s amazing, really well produced.

My album’s due, a S.P.Y album later in the year, maybe early next year and also there’s gonna be a DRS album as well. He’s collaborated with nearly everyone in the scene on that, but I’ve yet to hear a single track off it! I’m told by DRS that they’re really good!

There’s a lot to get on with, the difficult side is the business side because it’s a difficult market out there at the moment. This music needs to be heard so it’s coming out regardless!

Back
Top Bottom