Hey, check out my newest beat

Pill

It has a cool style to it. Only problem is it is a little bit too distorted, this is because I am currently experimenting with different methods of mastering my beats. I will eventually get it right, and I already have some ideas as to make my current mastering method better, and am also looking into even more ideas and concepts on the whole topic.

Well, anyways, it can be found at: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7501451

Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited:
Seriously mate, wtf was that? its just noise.....? that really hurt my ears! I feel abused! Please, check the other talent on the forum, an next time atleast post something audible?
Have u by any chance gone deaf????? lol :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

For any1 who does give this a listen be sure to turn the volume down!.....alot!

Volume down, yeah, down like 10%. Fuck me. One pill too many I think.

Last edited:
Do you know what this sounds like. You know when someone uses a mobile phone to record something at a live gig and it distorts cos of the mic on the phone not being able to cope.

I think as you have said yourself mate you need to work on it and stick at it a bit more. I think what your trying to do is use heavy distortion to get a nasty bass sound.

What you need to do if your going to use heavy distortion is to lower the output of the sound. Also it's not all about distortion to get this kind of effect, there are other things like compression, chorus, resampling, layering.

Keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom