Hey can you guys tell me what needs improvement. Please!

hi IV4. again, nice tunes you submit here, sound quality is very nice, I esp. like the drums, well made (Aurora Pricipal Remix Wip).
as a suggestion to improve the track: the bass sound is a bit odd, I would change the sound/instructment to a fresher one. maybe using one sub and one mid feq. bass on the same notes. also, the track is still a bit empty to my liking, adding some warm pads or sharp leads might help. but again, this is a personal feedback, you might like the track sounding different ...

decent drums. the airy pad should be louder and the intro needs more interest, the sub might be a bit boring, try to bring in some harmonics, maybe turn it into a lp reese and use a send with slight chorus and reverb above the fundamental to get it nice and wide. optional i would recommend some sort of riser synth/noise to be able to distinguish properly between build up and actual drop. last thing you could do is reverse some of those piano notes to get more interest and create sweeps out of notes by recording notes with long reverb tail and then reversing them, i'm sure you gonna figure something out

decent drums. the airy pad should be louder and the intro needs more interest, the sub might be a bit boring, try to bring in some harmonics, maybe turn it into a lp reese and use a send with slight chorus and reverb above the fundamental to get it nice and wide. optional i would recommend some sort of riser synth/noise to be able to distinguish properly between build up and actual drop. last thing you could do is reverse some of those piano notes to get more interest and create sweeps out of notes by recording notes with long reverb tail and then reversing them, i'm sure you gonna figure something out
Perfect thanks

Back
Top Bottom