He's Not The Messiah !!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Oct 6, 2011.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

He's a Very Nawty Boy

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i once knew a legedary speed junkie that had survived his own death more times than he shouldve. he would go by the name of the secret junkie. the secret junkie needed money for speed so he went behind the conference center to rob anyone he could find. when he did find someone it was an older african gentleman who didnt speak swedish, and being that the secret junkie never went to school he found it difficult to explain what was about to transpire. so he furrows his brow deeply and goes DO YOU KNOW WHAT A ROBBERY IS?!?! whereupon he hauled ass and threw a punch with all his might, knocked the dude out and went through his pockets. haha.

---------- Post added at 09:06 ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 ----------

i had terrible nightmare. it was at work and my colleauge was furious with me for doing things online, like youtube soundcloud and forums, he was jelus and said he wouldnt accept it any more. i said how is that any of your business! but i didnt dare to say he was jelus. so he changed jobs, to the cartoon editor. i then had to do all the work myself, which sucked. so then i yelled VINEGAR really loud and this girl that i really cant stand was sat there going oooo you shouldnt have said that. She kept repeating it over and over and made a face like when you suck your teeth. then everyone broke out in song and started putting pound notes on my desk in a swirling dance. it was most uncomfortable, i said why are you paying me!? one of those dreams i was convinced it was real. bit monty python esque with all the british themes.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  3. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

please write a book

4. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

The New-New Testament

5. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Not sure if want :teeth:

6. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Well if anyone's gonna come up with a controversial film that gets banned in several countries and has to be bailed out financially by one of the Beatles it'll be Logikz. Good luck with the whole venture...

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

edit: just realised it was a book you were on about...

7. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Shut up Jaro.