herojuana

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
ill start as i mean to go on....what a top bloke. i mean 110% nice guy. his haircut...outstanding...i wish i cud be more like sam....his philosophy...his outlook...his temperament...i cant find fault with this kid.....some regard Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, Charles Darwin and Muhammad Ali as inspirational people....well me...i believe fully that we should place sam amongst these great people of humanity....

im sure we can all learn a thing or two from him.........

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
richard i had to do this, was part of a bet......

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

oh and i mite aswell do it myself.....

..the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
What was the bet? lol

Dnbkingz, listening to a techno/tribal techno mix of mine, and your gif in your sig is timed perfectly to it. haha.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
What was the bet? lol

Dnbkingz, listening to a techno/tribal techno mix of mine, and your gif in your sig is timed perfectly to it. haha.
i bet him the sheff united manager wudnt win a game...they just beat forest 2-1...the prize was £5 and a thread explaining the greatness of the winner....

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Herojuana...representing the yehudi ice-skating elite that we know dominates world culture. We salute you!

Out of fear mostly... :teeth: