Heroin Town

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
It really is bad around here tbh. I’ve had colleagues who used, had a classmate die of an overdose...
Im not sure if you've watched that, but oh man it looks bad. People overdosing all over the place it really does look like a problem. I couldn't help but feel sorry for some of them its like they are just stuck in there own little heron bubble

elspectro29

Drunk Pokemon
VIP Junglist
Im not sure if you've watched that, but oh man it looks bad. People overdosing all over the place it really does look like a problem. I couldn't help but feel sorry for some of them its like they are just stuck in there own little heron bubble
It is. It starts with prescription drugs and goes from there. I know several people who are walking pharmacies, they’ll probably end up on heroin before long

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
OK so ill just be at klm.com now for a bit, nothing to do with booking tickets or anything else, its an... airmiles issue. cant seem to get that gluten free meal and wheelchair fixed. for a friend.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
It is. It starts with prescription drugs and goes from there. I know several people who are walking pharmacies, they’ll probably end up on heroin before long

Crazy don't the doctors care what's going on? Also if you don't mind me asking how come you have managed to stay clear? Or do you heron?

DankerThanDanson

Retired pitcher
VIP Junglist
There's been a lot of talk about Louis Theroux's new documentary, Dark States - Heroin Town. So I watched it the other night and it's savage. I never knew it was the doctors getting all the muricans on it.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/oct/08/louis-theroux-dark-states-heroin-town-review-bleak-as-hell

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0991fsb/louis-theroux-dark-states-1-heroin-town
Yeah, it's reached the level of epidemic here. When I was growing up it was meth. But, that seems to have calmed down. Due to extremely harsh sentences and policing. It's still around just not like it was.

Now, it's definitely that heron. I had someone offer me dogfood at a corner yesterday.

John Smackenroe

HEROIN > TENNIS
I had someone offer me dogfood at a corner yesterday.
Whatever happened to a good old fashioned cock sucking, eh?

Youth of today haven't got a clue, might get a cheeky .1 of shitty brick dust for a case of dog food, but little do they know its a potential .3 or .5 of nice fluffy china for a decent throatjob front 2 front paste in mouff.

No dedication to the art imo.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ALL of you would be better with a full blown smack addiction especially electrosp092 because hes from the south and they have the best junkies in all of Amerikka

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
VIP Junglist
That dude in the tent was awesome, got his life down to whats important, no whinging like the others. Just sits in his tent all day shooting up Fentanyl, shagging the new to the game pros, no rough old hookers for him, no sir

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
OH yes tent man was good...but its the way Louis asks that bloke "have you ever sucked another mans dick to get a fix" with a straight face, and you KNOW he was lying when he said "no"