HEROES series 2 Who's still onboard?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D BREAKNECK, Nov 27, 2007.

1. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

I am enjoying it just as much as 1st series, I really like Hiro back in time (and watching 1 a wk is a lot healthier than the 1o episodes in 1 day marathon I did for the second half of 1st series, EEK!).

Some ropey special fx, when Noah & the Haitian went to Moscow the street scene were shocking, but I still enjoy it.

Episode 10 come to me!:D

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

I'm still watching it, will be downloading the new episode when I get home tonight!

I think it got worse towards the end of season 1 and the start of season 2, but now I'm loving it again!

Talking about fake / weird scenes; when Peter's Mum slapped Hiro's Dad a few episodes back, she didn't even hit him! We had it on replay, ha ha!

Can't wait for LOST to start again either!

3. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

tbh i gone right off lost an heroes they go on for way to long an the get borin imo.

4. beach!

beach! The Unclean - Pro Leecher

That bird is fit tough... What's her name?... Ali Larter I think... hhhmm...

Is dat syler still dark... Taking mans headz off and ting?...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  5. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

nah, he has lost his powers, and ended up in mexico! hes travelling with a bother/sister combo of hispanic proportion! lol

Just watched episode 8 (with bloody french titles so i had very little idea what was happening with the mexican tings, but the 6 months filling in from when it started with series 2 was sick, answered all that was needed to know. an with kenzo / adam twist, sheer genius!

oh, an ive been 100% happy with all of series 1 an 2 so far (part from a hurried end of s1), cant really see what Tim Kring was appologising for, watching those 'Heroes Unmasked' shows on bbc2, the work they do on the show is groundbreaking - they havent left a 20 mile radius zone while shooting the show an theyve been worldwide with the storyline.

6. David Bass

David Bass Neuro-Technologist

still watching, still hooked....

boo to this writers strike in usa, i hear they are cutting the 2nd series short...

7. beach!

I just watched it yesterday... Still dark... Did you see when dat boy tried to duss out but he kept comin back to da same room!... lol!... Dat bird is still bad... I'd bang dat... DL has some big piece of nostrills...

Who thought dat sylar had a brain in da box?... Do you think that he smacks the brain in one sitting?... I prefered him when he was in the shadows... He was more darker imo...

And nuclear man is around... I have to catch up on it... Is the first series on box set?...

8. beach!

9. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Yeah I like watching those, can't believe how they're filming it!

10. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

I will watch it when it's back in the Belgian television. But I don't know when that's gonna be :(