here's to being ditched by your missus

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Best thing to do it get straight back out there mate. Don't let it bother you......

I recently had to endure the break up of a five year strong relationship which wasn't very nice at all. Even to the point where my ex felt that she had to move away to make a fresh start as it had all done both of our heads in so much.

Sure, it bothered me for a little while but now I enjoy nothing more than flaunting new girlfriends in front of her mates around here who she still speaks to regulary as I know it gets back to her. Make her realise she hasn't killed me off I suppose. Bitterness is a terrible thing, heh...

Enjoying the single life more than I thought I would.....

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
welcome back to the right hand gang then fella! where all the cool kids hang out...

moriaty

VIP Junglist
skope said:
welcome back to the right hand gang then fella! where all the cool kids hang out...
:lol:
been a member all me life...(if youre a girl ignore this statement)

@Aflliction
bet she was giving you crap, for paying too much attention on your music and not on her..loadsa mate getting this lately...

never mind dude, keep your cool at all costs. When you become a top DJ, teh birds will kill for a suckie... :lighter:

logikz

I Am Not The King
onward soldier, no looking back now
time to find yourself again and carve your name in the world while youre still young and strong. relationships are for old people.

DjReaction

It hurts man, I know that, but over the years I learnt......................................the way to get over a woman is to get under another......nasty but true!!

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
DJ Reaction, Tru Playa for real, heh

Seen more birds than Bill Odie, that one........

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
there must be one of him in every country!!!
i laughed when i saw that, but realised his name was different, and when i look closer it is obviousl not him.. but he is also known for kissing fish and letting them go.. erm..
orf i gor thern

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Take some war pig home from the club...

nothing will make you feel more hopeless and depraved.