Here is an archive of over 60 drum machines sounds.

I've learnt to hate drum machines except for the Linn-16...
But i'm sure i have all these samples already.

Always worth the download, you ain't knowing what's coming in the next sample pack!
thanks for posting!

has anyone gotten a sample pack where all the samples sounded nice, but they were all cut off at the ends?

I've got 6 packs from rapdrums.com (yes i make rap instrumentals for my buddy) while they where giving them away during a remix contest, and the the samples and shortened and cutoff. It's the most annoying thing, because they sound good, but can't flow together.

I popped one into Adobe Sound-booth and tried making it longer, but got no where.

are the single hits or loops?
if its loops u could try choppin out certain bits an recreating em
as for single hits im not sure maybe layer em over another hit an add sum reverb??lol i dont av a clue

oh any chance u can upload sum of these hiphop drum packs?
cheers

^^^^ get a good reverb if theyre to short and fiddle around with that, be sure to uncheck damp and crossover..

btw, i like drum machines, thanks!

Last edited:
they just single hits, reverb makes 'em sound weird. But i think its just my reverb units, i have "RV-7000" and "RV-700" from Reason, "Reverb" Apple audio unit, and the ones from Ableton Intro.

i'll definitely upload a few packs if you guys want
Heres what i got from rapdrums.com
pick one or two

-Dirty south sound kit (seems to be my fav, but still cut short)
-West coast sound kit (sounds the worst)
-East-coast sound kit (fairly good sounds, and i have three time the amount of these than all the others)
-DJ Premiere sound kit (very big sample pack but still very shortened and they don't sound that great)

Back
Top Bottom