Helpless Asian Man Attacked And Jumped By 7 Other Guys Behind School

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
Spotted this on facefuck this morning. Pretty savage.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

Also, I doubt me sharing this video with the people of blackpool will help find them, probably just help a few friends cum.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Can´t be too hard to find them. That 12 year old that didn´t hide his face will rat out everybody once caught.

When did this happen?

And whats with the extensive use of the n bomb?

I'd love to the fight those cunts. I wish I was walking past and saw this. I can't believe how pussy they are. FUCKING PUSSIES !!!! None of them can fight !!!

I do believe in Karma though. So I know these little pussy boys will get theirs !!!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I'd love to the fight those cunts. I wish I was walking past and saw this. I can't believe how pussy they are. FUCKING PUSSIES !!!! None of them can fight !!!
It looked like the uberfag tried to perform a guillotine choke on the poor guy. If I was the judge I´d put that bastard away for attempted murder.

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Please watch and share this video to make people aware of it and hopefully bring these c*nts to justice

im no racist and feel for the asian man...but what about all the white people attcked because of the colour of thier skin....people are attacked everyday..but its only the white perpetrators that get tracked down relentlessly....take it from someone that was stabbed by four asians for being white...outside an east london police station of all places, and it wasnt classed as racial, even tho the last words i heard were "white pussy" before i passed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha the fuck is this fox news? who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares, something unspeakable happened to an innocent man for no reason. this happens literally hundreds of times every second of the day, you know that right. only they filmed it and you saw it so youre all like oooooh look at me im a fag that cares about whatever the fuck. the internet superhero champion group. samaritans rallying support from behind facebook,

look if you want to destroy the world, dont spend 20 eur on marduks new album ok, donate those 20 eur to a terror organization.
it works the same the other way round, you want to make the world a better place, go volonteer for transition hospitals in africa or teach in nepal. dont sit on bacefook and be all outraged with tea and crumpets in your hand and turn your head every so often cos gossip girl is on.

the n bomb meaning the word nigger or the neutron bomb? if bomb we can be ready for a preemptive strike in less that 24 hours sir. god help us all.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dont know man i suffer from an affliction i picked up offa eddie murphy, i call everything a nigger, my spoon, a door, my backpack, my shoe. like how the fuck you open this nigger?? cant get my fucking foot in this nigger ill throw it out the window in a second, etc. to myself of course, im no tosser.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
guys still standing lol those guys are pussys

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

if your gonna steal a guys shoes...at least stab him a few times. ffs, americans

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I was shouting 'RUN....RUN....RUN!!!!!!' at my screen when he done a legger.

Never liked seeing someone get a kicking from a group like that. Absolute cunts is all you can call these people!

views

Easily distracte
VIP Junglist
Spotted this on facefuck this morning. Pretty savage.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

Also, I doubt me sharing this video with the people of blackpool will help find them, probably just help a few friends cum.
Looks like the uploader's already found em all anyway (check video info).