help!

£???

You can get by with a cheap shite mixer, it's more important that you get good turntables.

If you can afford it, these Kam DDX5000s kick fucking arse. £369. If I had to buy new decks it would be these.

For 50 quid each you can get these Kam DDX3000s. Despite being as ugly as sin, thses decks are actually ok. Don't be put off by the brand name.

If you keep an eye out you can get Technics for cheap. We got our pair for £210.

£???

You can get by with a cheap shite mixer, it's more important that you get good turntables.

If you can afford it, these Kam DDX5000s kick fucking arse. £369. If I had to buy new decks it would be these.

For 50 quid each you can get these Kam DDX3000s. Despite being as ugly as sin, thses decks are actually ok. Don't be put off by the brand name.

If you keep an eye out you can get Technics for cheap. We got our pair for £210.

Nice one, as I'm gonna be in the market for decks/mixer soon as I'm only practicin' at a friends house atm...I'll be lookin' for deals for sure. Thought I might end up getting numark decks but hear pros and cons of them. Will look into the ones you recommend for a budget tight person like myself.:)

To be fair is doesn't matter for shit what decks you use to start with aslong as they hold pitch. Grab any old shit if your on a low budget, but try and get some local if possible, cos if they are just utter shit you can just holla the dude instead of hassle over the internet blah blah..

Or save some cash and get those Kams. I used some recently and they are absolutely fine, no torque but pitch up really well (y)

tbh doesnt rli matter what mixer u get aslong as it has
high low mid nob etc.

decks on the other hand u mite aswell by technics 1210's
becuase there industry standerd and some time or another u will have to mix on them,
now let me tell u comin from belts or a cheap set of directs to 1210's is hard so u mite aswell just but them to start.
shop around and find a cheap pair somewhere.

Get techs.

Buy one at a time if you have to, just make sure you buy good decks to begin with. If you buy cheap pieces of shit and think that you will upgreade, you are mistaken. If you like mixing, you will be spending all of you money on new tunes and not save for better equipment.

Back
Top Bottom