help

Sub Sonic

Sub Sonic
anyone know of any good sample packs to use with fruity loops? i was told to get firestorm but i just wanted a few more opinions... anyone?

you can use any sample in fl, just slap it in the sampler.....
best thing to do it find your own samples.

i agree. i love making sounds. DUDE DUDE you have NO IDEA what i found the other day on the street, i found a vintage analog amp from studio sound systems with gain, 5 band eq and l/r volume dials, shit was SO HUGE and the sound, the sound from that thing is BEASTLY man.

i agree. i love making sounds. DUDE DUDE you have NO IDEA what i found the other day on the street, i found a vintage analog amp from studio sound systems with gain, 5 band eq and l/r volume dials, shit was SO HUGE and the sound, the sound from that thing is BEASTLY man.

u serious? or u been smokin some wacky........??!?!?!
thats a big find bro, hold on, when you say "find" lol

cant believe someone would just dump somat like that.

haha i know dude, when i got it up and running i damn near shat myself, couldnt beleive my luck. ill get some pictures and audio examples soon, this thing is so analog i swear, its more analog than a fish

no fucking way... why do you always find cool abandoned shit on the street?!

firestorm is good, but if you're shelling out for it, I'd say it's not work the money. Plus it's quite hard to personalise the sounds cos they're all so heavily processed.

I'd say, get you're self a couple of breaks and some decent single hits and start chopping. Vengence club sounds has got some meaty drums that and useful, and you can get all the decent breaks for free over the internet. I'd say the useful breaks for dnb are:
Amen (obviously!)
Hot pants
Do the Do
Think
Apache
Worm

There are literally hundreds, but those ought to get you started

funny part is that me and this guitarist was going to record some guitar,
but he forgot a tuning device and he was unable to do it by ear,
so we had to go to a guitar store and buy one (?) but the store was closed
so we couldnt record any guitar BUT on the way back i found this amp sittin on top of a bin on a bridge, thing looks like a nuke of some sort

funny part is that me and this guitarist was going to record some guitar,
but he forgot a tuning device and he was unable to do it by ear,
so we had to go to a guitar store and buy one (?) but the store was closed
so we couldnt record any guitar BUT on the way back i found this amp sittin on top of a bin on a bridge, thing looks like a nuke of some sort

Not sure if this will help you in the future, but its free and I use it for tuning my guitar via my pc, you can either plug in your guitar into an input on your audio interface / sound card or simply play the guitar down the mic:

Daesin Guitar tuner:
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000002294

peace

Back
Top Bottom