HELP!!!

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
I want to get an MP3 player but need something with a line in for recording live mixes. The only thing i've found that's suitable is the Creative ZEN V+ but that's £149.99 for 4Gb and seems like a bit of a rip when i could get a ZEN Vision:M with 30Gb Memory for 20quid more! Problem there is that Creative didn't put the fucking line in on the Vision:M (dense or what?) can anyone make any suggestions? Would an iKey (Gemini) Work with Creative stuff?

Any help would be much appreciated...

mesh

VIP Junglist
man all I know is I use a creative zen to record mixes, it is good shit. it has a smaller memory but who cares you can still record a rave's worth of sound/8 hours worth on it. or more, I cant remember cause its an older model my mate owns

there may be cheaper new ones around

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Archos all the way!

i suggest an AV500 or AV700, records to .wav (no compression) and it also records video in .avi format. Has a big screen (model depending) and you an get them with a 100GB drive and extra clip in batteries.

Youd be cheating on yourself if you buy anything else.

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
cheers guys, taken that on board.

I've got myself one of the little ZEN ones, it's actually quite good although only records to WMA. I will be looking into getting an Archos aswell at a later date.

:D