HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmicecream

Hey ive been listening to D&B for about a year now so its all still pretty new to me but i need a little help i realy wana hear sum quality VERY fast drum n bass and i mean the quickest thats out there so if theres any 1 that can shout me a few names to check out that wud be quality cheers :D

mmmicecream said:
Hey ive been listening to D&B for about a year now so its all still pretty new to me but i need a little help i realy wana hear sum quality VERY fast drum n bass and i mean the quickest thats out there so if theres any 1 that can shout me a few names to check out that wud be quality cheers :D

thats the best advice from Dustek, personally I think it loses a shitload of quality over about 180 bpm, but thats me.

how many :cowbell: a minute we talkin here?

partial tracklist of a killer mix thats no longer online,
this is what you want:

4. sixteenarmedjack - gimme da light
5. krinjah - anthem
6. debaser - clash night
7. dj k - on a mission
8. krinjah - sizzla remix
9. general malice - blaze fire blaze
10. debaser - bazooka
11. krinjah - junglist burial
12. general malice - this is the year
13. krinjah - angel

Affliction said:
Yeah you're leaving the realm of drum & bass when you start getting silly fast, try looking at gabba, breakcore etc etc

Mwahaha, we say d&b is the boundary of silly fast but our parents and people (house/trance clubbers) who don't hear the bassline or try to hop on every percussion hit, call it insanely fast :). Just to keep things in perspective.

Too much :cowbell:

Back
Top Bottom