Help?

Dale pearson

Hi, been a listener of drum n bass for years but have always bought albums through itunes, so i always get the full songs that aren't mixed. But having recently bought a car i need some cd's for it. But i want cd's that arent mixed, just tune after tune... Could anyone help me out and tell me some cd's that aren't mixed? The only one i have that is'nt mixed is '15 years of hospital records'. If anyone could help that would he greatly appreciated. Thanks

Burn the CDs mate. A lot of stuff is just digital available anyways. If you bought the LP via iTunes you obviously shouldn't feel bad bout it.
Otherwise most of the LPs released on CD aswell are single tracks. Just check the labels you like, you probably have to order them online though.

I think Hospital compilations are unmixed. If Drum and Bass Arena Evolution is available on CD, get that even if it's mixed. Such a good compilation

You can get a Pioneer stereo for around £30 and an AUX cable. Easy to fit too. Plug in your phone/ipod, easy as pie

Back
Top Bottom