Help!!!!

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
easy guys

need help with my decks, went to have a mix yesterday, only to find i was getting this horrible grinding feedback type noise, now i figured, ok, might be a needle on the carts, nope, changed carts and the deck in question was still goin crazy, isnt my mixer either becuase i tried my other deck in the same port and it was fine.

anyone with any ideas, please help!

thanks

hasnt helped mate, still makin that noise.

got my decks open, resoldered the earth and the phono cables, but it hasnt made a slight difference, still got it open, so any other ideas are much appreciated.

maybe you wanna check that your decks are sitting on a solid + stable surface..i remember gettin a humm like the one you mentioned, because my foot tapping on the floor was sending some bad vibes to the decks...

other than that :confused: i do not know...gud lak

the arm hasnt fallen lower or weight on arm differed? other then that man i cant think of anything. Good luck man

klusta said:
earth cable on ya 1210, mess round with it. if don't work take your 1210 apart and re-solder the earth cable.
He's got Numark's, not Technics :D

If your speaker is on the same table as a deck it can give feedback with cheaper decks. Also try the 4 little cables that link the cart to the headshell, also the pins that link the headshell to the arm.

definately nothing to do with the carts, tried numerous different carts.

dont particularly want to change these decks, do really like em, the torque on em is amazing!

think im gonna find a repair center, cos i dont wanna fiddle too much

anyone know a good one in london? or anyone here a whizz with fixing things?

Back
Top Bottom