DnB Help with software

carl_moore84

Im new to production so im starting from square 1, can anyone recommend the best software that i can download for free please?

I use Maschine and Cubase with various different plug ins... But I would say to pick out a few of the top options, Cubase, Pro Tools, Ableton etc... Watch videos on each of them to understand the workflow and see which one will fit best with how you operate.... Some are super linear some less so. Ultimately you can learn any of them but might as well go with one that feels like a good flow for you. You can DL trial versions of most anything.

I use Maschine and Cubase with various different plug ins... But I would say to pick out a few of the top options, Cubase, Pro Tools, Ableton etc... Watch videos on each of them to understand the workflow and see which one will fit best with how you operate.... Some are super linear some less so. Ultimately you can learn any of them but might as well go with one that feels like a good flow for you. You can DL trial versions of most anything.

correct me if im wrong but he asked for "free" not "pirated"

check out https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=top free vsts 2016

Ok... Well he said he was starting from Square 1... Which I would assume means DAW, he also didn't specify VST's, simply software and none of what I mentioned are VSTs... Still not sure what youre getting at but thanks for joining the conversation..

Back
Top Bottom