Help with my production name please

Ian_x

Hi guys, probably seem like a strange request but I would appreciate some help coming up with my production name please.

I have been playing around with a few things for a while but never really came up with anything I liked that much as I thought I would get the music right first the decide a name, but a remix myself and a friend have been playing around with has been picked up and they need my production name in the next day or 2 for contracts and artwork.

I kinda want to use my own name for a start (eg Marcus Intalex, Mark XTC, Andy C, Marcus Visionary, Alix Perez, Chris Inperspective, Danny Breaks) which is 'Ian' not very exciting I know but its me so there we go. I have a few ideas but anything anyone else could come up with would be great (I am very indecisive) I dont only do DnB so want something that might cross a lot of genres.

Ian Alias
Ian ID
Ian Flux
Ian FX.....

Some crap ones I know but...

I know I am setting myself up for some silly/abuse ones too but any replies are great. Thank you in advance!

PS (My surname is crap)

Hi guys, probably seem like a strange request but I would appreciate some help coming up with my production name please.

I have been playing around with a few things for a while but never really came up with anything I liked that much as I thought I would get the music right first the decide a name, but a remix myself and a friend have been playing around with has been picked up and they need my production name in the next day or 2 for contracts and artwork.

I kinda want to use my own name for a start (eg Marcus Intalex, Mark XTC, Andy C, Marcus Visionary, Alix Perez, Chris Inperspective, Danny Breaks) which is 'Ian' not very exciting I know but its me so there we go. I have a few ideas but anything anyone else could come up with would be great (I am very indecisive) I dont only do DnB so want something that might cross a lot of genres.

Ian Alias
Ian ID
Ian Flux
Ian FX.....

Some crap ones I know but...

I know I am setting myself up for some silly/abuse ones too but any replies are great. Thank you in advance!

PS (My surname is crap)

I Like.

ian e rolls off the tongue. e'n'e. asking for production name pretty gay though, Ian. Ians not really a shit name its a pretty generic name

ian beale

and your first release will be keeping it beale vol. 1 on eastendubz

or

ian hutley

with the soham murder dubs ep

i need a name aswell.
sam the dnb man for an artist's name is abit gay.

Maybe TDM ( the dnb man)
i wont do STDM because i dont have STD's sexually transmitted disease man hahahahah

Back
Top Bottom