Help with my mixdown!

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Fairly happy with a new track I've been woking on, would like to know how this track sounds to other people's ears- mine are so used to it.
Any tips for mixing this track down a bit? Elements that clash or stand out? Too loud or quiet?
Also if anyone has any links or anything to mix down guides etc that would be lovely.

Here it is:
https://soundcloud.com/mantisdnb%2Fmassacre
Sorry if you think this is in the wrong section- please don't sue me

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think the mixdown is good, keep at it. heavy drums big bass and plucked synths or whatever you call it. the plucks are a little too loud imo. i like the intro.

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
I like it mate, the bass has a lot of movement, doesnt leave a lot of gaps which is something I always enjoy. Just keep working at your sound, these are nice skills

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Cheers for all the positive feedback people! I guess the main thing is to just keep working on my sounds to make them more professional, it's nice to know that some of you think I have skills- makes me want to keep at it more and more. Working on a really heavy bassy liquid track at the moment, look forward to sharing it with you folks in the next week or 2 and see what you think