Help with getting songs

Astrophytum

Hi, all, :)

I've been looking for this "index of songs" or something along them lines that allows you to type in a song and you can download it from the site by saving them as an MP3 file.

Other than that, has anyone got the songs:

DJ Fresh - Rock Demon?
Roni Size - Bite The Bullet?

to download a song is not illegal only when u share it and let others download the song than its illegal!!!
did not know that saw it on tv but they gonna change the law next year

to download a song is not illegal only when u share it and let others download the song than its illegal!!!
did not know that saw it on tv but they gonna change the law next year

Don't talk crap and don't talk the law (if you don't know it, then you're talking crap).

It might not be a criminal offence in Austria, but not in the UK, US or other places.

All of you asholes who nick music, stop buying sneakers and buy vinyl, cds and mp3s. If you love dnb, you've got to fucking pay for it OR it will DIE.

I download tunes that i burn onto cd's and put in my car.. I also spend about 150 quid a month on vinyl's and go to raves at least twice a month. Half my fucking income is consumed with drum n bass so if i feel quite happy downloading tunes "illegaly"

I'll always say this: I'll never spend money one 1's and 0's be it software or mp3s.

I download bare illegal mp3 which dont get mixed,but also spend £20 a week on vinyl. Is that ok O moral judges of ye dnbforum?

i sell crack on weeknights to nippers but on sundays i help my gran with cooking dinner
i like the balance, gotta love karma!

I download tunes that i burn onto cd's and put in my car.. I also spend about 150 quid a month on vinyl's and go to raves at least twice a month. Half my fucking income is consumed with drum n bass so if i feel quite happy downloading tunes "illegaly"

I'll always say this: I'll never spend money one 1's and 0's be it software or mp3s.

I love how dnb is produced using live instruments recorded onto analogue tapes or etched into records directly. Nothing digital about the process. :pimp:

fuck it no excuses..

people dont realise how fragile DNB is as a scene and that if everyone thought like a few people here then it would kill off a lot of producers and labels very quickly.

And to the people that argue that they spend x amount of money (could be a fiver could be a million) on tunes so they have a right to illegally steal peoples music..you are talking shit! There isnt one big drum n bass pot of cash that you contribute a few quid to and then take what you want! Say you spend 30 quid buying the latest big tunes from say ganja, ram etc ect..then go "right ive spent my 30 quid this week, i can download a bunch of stuff illegally"..then those people you steal from dont see any of that money you gave to ram, ganja etc...

Its theft.... i know sooo many producers that would go mental if they heard that ridiculous argument!

Put it another way... i pay £200 a month on food from waitrose,....ok that gives me the right to steal another 100 quids worth..

how would you feel as a producer that slaved over producing some music then some little monkey steals it..."its ok mate ive spent £30.00 on vinyl releases this month so this is mine!..ta!"

its bollocks! its such a stupid attitude...

The way i look at it is that if you want to be part of the dnb scene and support it then support it dont just try to rape it cos people will stop making music. And using things like Limewire to download dnb.. that just wrong......

the only way it could ever be argued to be ok would be if you bought the same tune you downloaded..but how many people honestly actually do that???..even then its still not right!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom