DnB Help with DnB set (song selection)

fussy-p

Hey all,

For New Years eve my friends and I are hosting a 2 day party with around 150 people and trying to incorporate some DnB sets into the mix.
Our friends are into DnB but not heavily into it so I'm looking for some idea's on tunes that I could incorporate into my set. As in, nothing too heavy... more vocal-ly, melodic, bass-ey tunes/anthems that the girls and non DnB heads would enjoy. The set goes for an hour - hour and a half at 1am (so not too heavy but proper danc-ey also).

Some examples of tunes I'm currently incorporating (to give you an idea of the sorts of tunes I'd be after):

Wilkinson - Afterglow
Wilkinson - Tonight
Wilkinson - Heatwave
Wilkinson - Crunch
Logistics - Cosmonaught
Logistics - Kaleidescope
London Elecktricity - Just One Second
Smooth - Calling
TC - Warcry

Hope that makes it clear what I'm after.

Thanks in advance.

You are looking for poppy dnb. Shouldn't be too hard to find...

Definitely try Hospital records and a lot of the newer Ram stuff. Chase and status have a new album oh wait its not even dnb. Try Subfocus new album

Thanks Dagz appreciate the response.

Yeah I've been scouring all the Hospital mixes but I guess I was checking with peeps as to any 'stand-out' pop DnB songs? Doesn't have to be recent either.
I guess Wilkinson - Afterglow is a good guide of what I'm after.

Take a look at some Shogun Audio stuff too.. Alix Perez, The Prototypes, Spectra Soul, Technimatic, etc. I think you'll like the sound of them.

How about soem vocally jungle bits?

Bong Brothers - Protect I
Benny Page - Crying Out (original or the serial killaz remix)

etc.

Back
Top Bottom