Help us out fellas!

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
K goin on a massive vinyl binge this friday, relatives coming down with cash for birthday etc and gonna dash the lot on some new tunes.

I thought instead of spending hours scouting thru sets etc to find tunes that are tight ill leave it to you guys to come up with some of the sickest jump-up out at this very moment, i want some fresh out the press shit here!! :rambo:

Fire away plz guys, ill put them all together in a nice little set with spongebob gift wrap and a bow on top too if ya lucky =)

just off the top of my head. some rollin/jump up tunes i can't get enough of recently.

the new big bad and heavy ep which is out on promo on v records
zen - hovercraft / dobble bobble on promo
grid - fat like your mum ep 2
original sin - cheater cheater / don't be silly
cabbie - blast off / bass kick
clipz - offline / ugly
jayden - gun salute / bad man
roni size - don't hold back (tc & d*minds remix)
pleasure - whish master / techniqe on promo
the headroom ep out on viper

Safe riisu, got few of them will add rest to the list!!

Is hovercraft available now?!? i remember i was gonna buy a promo from grid but they got snatched up.

Chiz

think there's some on chemical maybe, and trademark records shop on ebay.

also these :

uk apache - every man has a right (vocal and dub mix)
kayne west / dmx - tantrum desires dnb mixes
dirty harry - skankers / western riddim on promo

[Politrix];253300 said:
K goin on a massive vinyl binge this friday, relatives coming down with cash for birthday etc and gonna dash the lot on some new tunes.

I thought instead of spending hours scouting thru sets etc to find tunes that are tight ill leave it to you guys to come up with some of the sickest jump-up out at this very moment, i want some fresh out the press shit here!! :rambo:

Fire away plz guys, ill put them all together in a nice little set with spongebob gift wrap and a bow on top too if ya lucky =)

^
|
|
|

depends what type of dnb you like mate
what are you into??

Back
Top Bottom