Help Us / Donations = A Bloody Nice T-Shirt

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
dnbforumblue.jpg
sdm said:
Please remember by purchasing one of our T-shirts you are helping to pay the rising costs of keeping this site going, which include software licenses and server bills for large amounts of space and bandwidth. We didn't want to start a donation campaign like many other sites, we want to give you something cool in return for being generous with your cash.

All proceeds generated by DNBforum go straight back in to paying bills and merchandise; we do this shit for free!
While stocks last! Strictly 'limited edition' DNBforum merchandise, never to be made in the same colours or design again.

100% cotton blue T-shirt with the DNBforum stylus logo centred on the front, and URL logo on the bottom right of the back in bright white print.

We currently have the following sizes available in men's only:
  • Large
  • X-Large - Note: This has the URL logo on the front and back
  • Medium
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in this thread.

Prices are as follows:
  • UK - £15 (inc. P&P)
  • Europe - £17 (inc. P&P) - (Approx. 25 EURO)
  • Rest Of World - £20 (inc. P&P) - (Approx. $36)
Payment is handled by NOCHEX, you do not need a NOCHEX account to make payment. Simply follow the link below and pay the following e-mail address:

nochex@dnbforum.com

https://www.nochex.com/quicksend/ (128bit Secure Server)​

Please be sure to state the size required in the message box on NOCHEX.

Last edited:
Re: Limited Edition DNBforum Blue T-Shirts

Here are two pics of them being sported by myself and Triple M, oh my gosh!

(y) :teeth:

Please remember by purchasing one of our T-shirts you are helping to pay the rising costs of keeping this site going, which include software licenses and server bills for large amounts of space and bandwidth. We didn't want to start a donation campaign like many other sites, we want to give you something cool in return for being generous with your cash.

All proceeds generated by DNBforum go straight back in to paying bills and merchandise; we do this shit for free!

Thanks to the few people who bought one and supported the cause. Anyone else? :)

I want one for free, I'm a poor collage student, I spent all my money on books and robotic lights for my room. I keep trying to win DNB shirts in your competitions but I loose everytime. The most recent shirt I bought was one a Breakbeatscience and its not nearly as cool as that blue one up top but at 30 bucks it cost less.

If I had a career, a house, a washing machine, a dryer, an oven, rudementary furnature, a new car, tax money, food money, and all those things... I would totaly donate money. I'd donate money to my friends server too so he can get better bandwidth as well. Both of which are better then donating money to wack christian childrens funds (infomercial).

lol :sixty_nin :smash:

Buying one tomorrow hopefully if all goes well (and I get paiiiiid :fingerscrossed: )

ffs, I just updated my debit card details on my nochex account and it says it'll take 2-3 days (working days I think) to go through... ffs. Save me a t-shirt! (Very frustrating, finished the checkout and everything and it won't let me buy it because I've not filled in the random amount of money that they've taken from my account to authorise the new card...... <breath in> ffs).

xen said:
ffs, I just updated my debit card details on my nochex account and it says it'll take 2-3 days (working days I think) to go through... ffs. Save me a t-shirt! (Very frustrating, finished the checkout and everything and it won't let me buy it because I've not filled in the random amount of money that they've taken from my account to authorise the new card...... <breath in> ffs).
you shouldnt need to register with nochex?

Back
Top Bottom