Help Update My Collection

FiveSix

I now have Traktor scratch and finally got the hang of it. I've been out of the loop for a long time and only been grabbing occasional tracks. If you could post some must have tracks since 2008 I'd really appreciate it. My tastes are pretty dark, but I'm also into vocal tracks like Redlines (break remix), Rage and rapture and S.P.Y. generations remix. S.P.Y by your side is also great imho even though I'm sick of it. I'm also heavy into ragga/jungle like tribal natty and love digitals stuff. I was always big into C4C, )EIB(. I own the Last of a Dying Breed and Travel the Galaxy LP's.

Audio's LP on Virus is great. Subtitles is killing it at the moment. Total Science and SPY have a new EP dropping soon so look out for that. Break's LP from 2010 is also amazing. Siren's LP as well. That should be a good start.

TYVM! I know most people won't have the patience to sit and update all their favorite tracks in the past 3 years, but name something anything! I admit I'm tired of sifting through 100's of tracks

Check out all Critical and Shogun Audio releases from past year at least. I think you'll find loads of stuff there. Let's say Total Science & S.P.Y - Gangsta for example ;)

Break - Resistance LP
Alix Perez - Dark Days ep
anything from Loadstar recently, they have been killing it!!!
Any stuff from 'Mikal' and 'Enei' i think you will like!
Lenzman - Memory Loss / Ice Cold Soul

there is tooooo many to name! lol

thanks a lot! posting some of the better labels helps me a lot. There's so many releases and labels that I'm not familiar with on beatport I get overwhelmed. all your posts have been a great help.

So many massive tunes from all corners of dnb.. Just sit on Chemical or Juno or whatever you prefer and have a listen through, you'll probably find a few new producers that tickle your pickle and no doubt some epic 12"s you had no idea about

ed rush & optical - travel the galaxy
Dom & roland - no strings attached
spor - conquerors and commoners ep

Back
Top Bottom