Help this fool out?

Critical12

No ! I cant WAIT!
Ez All,

Trying to d/l so of these mixes from dnb share, but when the timer has gone down, i hit the download now button, and the page won't load.

I now im being a dunce, but, well it was a heavy weekend, and its pissin me off now, so just put me str8 so i can get on the download, CHHEEERRSS!

Last edited:
Ez All,

Trying to d/l so of these mixes from dnb share, but when the timer has gone down, i hit the download now button, and the page won't load.

I now im being a dunce, but, well it was a heavy weekend, and its pissin me off now, so just put me str8 so i can get on the download, CHHEEERRSS!

ya man, i only just started having this problem today as well.

used to click the 'dowonload' button and it's just load up a box and start downloading.

now it just freezes up and begins the download in the page.... then a quick time player comes up on the next page once it's finished downloading.

it's odd.

Adapted from Jacomelli in the Heist thread:

When quicktime player comes on go to File,then Save As- this should work but you need to listen to the song in it's entirety before quitting the page otherwise it won't save the whole mp3.

Alternatively you could use Firefox as download as normal. I was having the same problem but I downloaded Firefox and everything's fine...

Back
Top Bottom