Help Request With Z3TA+

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
Hey guys, as the title says, Im getting a bit lost with Z3TA+ (Demo) in terms of making Liquid synth and Liquid bass. I can make a Reece really easily, but im not sure how to turn that into an Eastern promise style soft and mellow synth.

Could anyone give me a hand at what i could do to get some beautiful liquid bass/synth?

Thanks in advance

i dont know the example you said, but have you tried just looking through various presets on synths and finding something you like, and reverse engineering it?

if you want a soft mellow 'liquid' bass/synth maybe you should stray away from reeces?

Hey guys, as the title says, Im getting a bit lost with Z3TA+ (Demo) in terms of making Liquid synth and Liquid bass. I can make a Reece really easily, but im not sure how to turn that into an Eastern promise style soft and mellow synth.

Could anyone give me a hand at what i could do to get some beautiful liquid bass/synth?

Thanks in advance

Should be able to help mate if u can post an example of the sound u want to make, just a clip of a tune off youtube or summin

You can't find a single Preset that sounds even remotely close to what you're going for?????

seriously

The Subtractive Synth Bass or the Horn sounding Lead?
C'mon guy... there's a ton of Presets in that synth and hundreds of other synths that sound identical.

hmm...having trouble finding those two, which section are they under?

Back
Top Bottom