help pls

r-e-l

crowd control unit
i wanna start making dnb music... what's the best way to start, where cand i find software (for starters) and tutorials... what tools i need to start playing in clubs... live... like drum machine and stuff...

i have people that can help me in the music field but they don't know much about dnb...

thanx

you want to to do a live performance...?
cool... ive been wanting to start
a live dnb thing for a while now...
but yeah get a sequencer and learn it
having a sampler is a good idea
hardware or software...
but you def need a sampler..
i use nuendo 3 but there are plenty
of other great sequencers out there...

what influences are you channeling..?
artists etc...?

Last edited:
so all i need is a sequencer and a sampler (and headphones, of course) ? can i use the laptop as sampler? and this nuendo 3 is software or..? i wanna go for something verrrry agresive like jahba in the mindfuck mix cause i think every tune could be at least a little more agressive, when u feel like jumping and rolling on the ground :D but since here there is no dnb culture ill probably have to mix prodigy or smth for starters :)

actualy... i can't find the change nick button anywhere... where tf is it? :D
and neither can i find the upload avatar button...

haha kick ass!
ask the mods nicely and theyll do it for you.
as for the live act i dont know, ive heard of a few different formats.
some people do ableton live on stage, some people pull it off with trackers like modplug. then theres the london electricity variety which is largely live. but ive seen people do mad shit with just a vocalist, an organ player, a bass player and a guy on a computer for the beats.

hmm... there's only me for now... i have some friends in another city (a chick mc that's relly nice...)..but i have to start on my own first. do u know any romanian electro, breakbit dj's or bands?

Back
Top Bottom