HELP PLEASE!!!

djlfusion

Ez. iv recently just lost all my tracks and programs so im tryin to get back all my programs. i have downloaded reason 4.0 (torrent) and installed it on my laptop but when i open it it asks for the disk so im gessin i need to burn it to a disk before opening reason. what i would like to know is do i burn the ISO file to disk or do i have to convert it first because iv tryed burnin the ISO file and it wont work on the disc it says it is not suitable despite it being a DVD+R 4.7GB data disc and the Reason file is only 2.3GB. Hope someone knows how to solve my problem.

Ez. iv recently just lost all my tracks and programs so im tryin to get back all my programs. i have downloaded reason 4.0 (torrent) and installed it on my laptop but when i open it it asks for the disk so im gessin i need to burn it to a disk before opening reason. what i would like to know is do i burn the ISO file to disk or do i have to convert it first because iv tryed burnin the ISO file and it wont work on the disc it says it is not suitable despite it being a DVD+R 4.7GB data disc and the Reason file is only 2.3GB. Hope someone knows how to solve my problem.

I bought reason, bloody expensive but a wonderful program!

If you already have an ISO file, then what you need to do is 'mount' it on to the dvd:drive. Essentially it makes the dvd/cd drive think that there is a disk in there already.

To do this, I would recommend installing a program like Alcohal120% or something like that. Then you just open it up, follow instructions on mounting an image to disk, and mount the image.

Like I said, this will fool your computer into thinking that the disk in in there, and it should just work.

Good luck mate.

I bought reason, bloody expensive but a wonderful program!

If you already have an ISO file, then what you need to do is 'mount' it on to the dvd:drive. Essentially it makes the dvd/cd drive think that there is a disk in there already.

To do this, I would recommend installing a program like Alcohal120% or something like that. Then you just open it up, follow instructions on mounting an image to disk, and mount the image.

Like I said, this will fool your computer into thinking that the disk in in there, and it should just work.

Good luck mate.

nice 1 mate much appreciated!!!

thanks bluenote, had abit of trouble at first but got there in the end, ended up re-installing reason then opened it up n it now works fine. thanks for ur help!

thanks bluenote, had abit of trouble at first but got there in the end, ended up re-installing reason then opened it up n it now works fine. thanks for ur help!

No worries man... now be prepared to start making a tune at 9pm and not look at the time until daylight starts to creep in...

Back
Top Bottom