DnB help please

Maybe switch up the drums and bass a bit more, add some FX. Switch it up and make it more intense. Like, maybe a part where the bass detunes, and slides down with the drums having some sort of effect.

sounds like you need to learn a bit of musical theory too, quite a lot of this has key clashes and sounds iffy.

read up on piano scales and progressions. also watch a bunch of video tutorials, track seems lacking lots of elements.

sounds like you need to learn a bit of musical theory too, quite a lot of this has key clashes and sounds iffy.

read up on piano scales and progressions. also watch a bunch of video tutorials, track seems lacking lots of elements.

iv never written up on scales or anything but have also played guitar or some instrument, but i find you should be able to just tell when it sounds out?

Yeh but some people really can't tell tho thats the thing. Ive been working with music since i was like 4 years old and its just obvious if somethings out. Like people who think they can sing when in fact they REALLY cant, same scenario.

learning and understanding scales makes life a million times easier and a lot more musically audible imo. Find a tune you like, find what key its in, find the scale on the piano, use those notes, everything sounds nice :)

Yeh but some people really can't tell tho thats the thing. Ive been working with music since i was like 4 years old and its just obvious if somethings out. Like people who think they can sing when in fact they REALLY cant, same scenario.

learning and understanding scales makes life a million times easier and a lot more musically audible imo. Find a tune you like, find what key its in, find the scale on the piano, use those notes, everything sounds nice :)

I like this ^

Back
Top Bottom