Help on some tracks

the_voice

VIP Junglist
Original Sin - D for danger
Drumsound & bassline smith - Special
Drumsound & bassline smith - Mafia

Have on cd-r Just like to know the official release date.

Not to me. Others will probably not be too impressed though.

Mafia/Special promoed last week, should be on full release by the end of the month i guess.

Original Sin - D for danger
Drumsound & bassline smith - Special
Drumsound & bassline smith - Mafia

Have on cd-r Just like to know the official release date.

Wow unreleased dubs, you the man champ! If you got some mad dubplates like those that you obviously got from Mr. Smith himself why don't you ask him when the tune is coming out? Oh and next time you go for a coffee and breakfast with Original Sin and Drumsound you should ask the release dates then, so you could inform us about the dates here. It's like contributing and shit you know.

i'm sure they're on soulseek or some shit. it's not hard to get fresh dubs, let alone unreleased dubs that won't be comming out. seriously. enough of my mates have bare naughty shit.

it fucking sucks that you make of a point of saying you've got them burnt to cd and want to know the release date so you can no doubt wait to play them live somewhere without looking like a complete cunt though.

lol alot of jealousy in this thread, it will get released soon anyway, but mate i wouldnt play that in a club if i had it, unless i got it from the producer himself.

lol alot of jealousy in this thread, it will get released soon anyway, but mate i wouldnt play that in a club if i had it, unless i got it from the producer himself.

No, I don't think that it's jealousy, there's a lot of people on here who have a serious and genuine problem with people downloading tracks illegally, and lets face it, you don't have to be a genius to download something from the internet...

Remember most DnB producers struggle to make a living from sales alone, so people doing things like this just makes this even worse.

Personally, I don't download tracks like this, it's not like I'm a huge DJ who needs the freshest dubs (I doubt voice is either) so I'll just wait and buy the full release.

However at the same time, I don't tell people not to do this, as someone on a forum saying that they shouldn't do this is hardly gonna stop them.

But really, voice, you should know better, you know people are gonna have a problem with this, so don't put up a thread like this as it's taunting people a little...

Back
Top Bottom