HELP NEEDED!!

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Rite, havin a bit of problems with something at moment, wud much appriciate some help......

One of my decks seems to be playing really loud even though I have the gain all the way down and the bass, treble and mids in the middle. Its still hittin the red on the dB counter.
Where as the other one is so quite I have to turn the gain basically all the way up to get an kind of reaction.

Its only just started doing this and is doing my nut in, as the one deck just dominates during a mix.

Any one got any suggestions??

Much appriciated.

Rite, havin a bit of problems with something at moment, wud much appriciate some help......

One of my decks seems to be playing really loud even though I have the gain all the way down and the bass, treble and mids in the middle. Its still hittin the red on the dB counter.
Where as the other one is so quite I have to turn the gain basically all the way up to get an kind of reaction.

Its only just started doing this and is doing my nut in, as the one deck just dominates during a mix.

Any one got any suggestions??

Much appriciated.

both same needles???

Just swapped the needles over, and its doing it on the other deck aswell.
Think il replace the catridge and see if that helps.
Cheers guys

Just swapped the needles over, and its doing it on the other deck aswell.
Think il replace the catridge and see if that helps.
Cheers guys

yeah sounds like you've got a dodgy connection in one of your carts...

Mystery solved!

Now where's my deerstalker?

yeah sounds like you've got a dodgy connection in one of your carts...

Mystery solved!

Now where's my deerstalker?

FLanczos_Q90_sr_mista_deerstalker.jpg

im holding it hostage....... supply me with one high grade female midget with as big a breast as you can mustah and ill give your deerstalker back in once piece!!

Elementry my dear greg!!

FLanczos_Q90_sr_mista_deerstalker.jpg

im holding it hostage....... supply me with one high grade female midget with as big a breast as you can mustah and ill give your deerstalker back in once piece!!

Elementry my dear greg!!

Goddammit - foiled again!

So Professor Moriarty... disguising yourself as this "Rochsteady" charector are you, curses I should have known!

Well you'll get your midget this time, but I can assure I shall have the last laugh now I have unmasked you!

Back
Top Bottom