HELP NEEDED!

Try doing an internal search of the site, you'll find a wealth of discussion on this topic.

In a nutshell, the following should help guide you:
  • Select 2 to 3 of your absolute best tunes (that haven't been signed, offered for free download, made public, etc.) and bounce/convert them to an MP3 format (320). Make sure they are really top quality and can stand on their own legs when compared to professional grade tunes. Also, make sure you own the rights to every sample contained in the song(s).
  • Locate the labels you're interested in on Soundcloud, social media and/or respective website and look for info about demo submissions. I know Technics Recordings has a dropbox on their Soundcloud page for artists to submit tunes for consideration. Other labels may want a private soundcloud link. Others may not even accept solicited materials.
  • If you can't find any info with regards to demo submissions, simply message the label(s) with a quick "How may I go about submitting a demo for your consideration." Do not include an essay about how awesome you are or how many listens your soundcloud page has. Keep it short and sweet.
  • Once you've located the labels you're interested in and have established what their submission process is, submit your tunes and be sure there's a way to include your email contact info.
  • Do not follow up, harass, social media post, spam, etc. any of the labels/contacts you've submitted tunes to. Aside from being annoying, it comes off as a bit desperate and amateurish IMO. If they want your tunes or talent, they will contact you.

Cheers.

easy m8 - i take it you want to get your track released/sold?
i think you might need to get some of your vocal samples cleared - looking at the names of your tracks it seems you have used vocals from mainstream artists.
you might have some problems there.
just saying

Such a bromance here, logikz get on with the compo you little lakritz boy

Back
Top Bottom