Help needed please Re tantrum desire sample

DJ JAZE

Hi i am pretty new to the dnb scence but have been producing for over 5 years now i was just wondering if anyone had any idea on how to get a similar sawtooth wav sounding the same as tantrum desires Synth... i know shifta and jayline use it e.g jayline in king of miami e.p...

any help would be appreciated cos i have tried and failed !!

Hi i am pretty new to the dnb scence but have been producing for over 5 years now i was just wondering if anyone had any idea on how to get a similar sawtooth wav sounding the same as tantrum desires Synth... i know shifta and jaydan fixed use it e.g jaydan in king of miami e.p...

any help would be appreciated cos i have tried and failed !!

fixed

if you could show an example of the sound your talking about that would help.
Maybe that trumpety sounding synth perhaps?

why not just make something different? no one wants to hear the same sounds recycled over and over...

sorry but i cant stand people like you who post in threads like this. if it was that easy to make good sounds that havnt been used before we would all be amazing producers but we are not. mate if you cant answer his question just dont say anything

why not just make something different? no one wants to hear the same sounds recycled over and over...

yes, I'm affraid they do... it's called genre! ie when at a jungle event do you here 'ah man, those amens are so last year, why can't they make something new?'

and secondly, knowing how to make it and releasing a trak using it are fucking miles apart! perhaps this fella just wants to know whats involved in making this kind of sound so he can see if he can make it in his prefered synth?

waste fucking post man!

sorry guys! was having a really shitty day earlier! I just saw this post and acted like a right cunt :/ yeah richie i know what your saying mate.. . apologies all

Last edited:
sorry but have u herd they trumpety synth they use ... i want to recreate that sound .. having a go with camel phat now

Back
Top Bottom