HELP NEEDED! Easygroove set from late '92 or '93

4am lover

Hardcore-u know the score
HELP NEEDED! Easygroove set from late '92 or '93 (I think)

Oi Oi my friends! Right people, please, please can someone help me out. I'm on the hunt for an old Easygroove set that I had about 15 years ago. Can't for the life of me remember what rave it's from though... I do remember that near the start he spins Vibes & Wishdokta's peekin thru the window, which then mixes into an uplifting vocal which goes, 'you got to free your body, your mind and your soul'. Then there's this wicked breakdown with a series of high-pitched keys and a voice goin easy rudebwoy, or enter rudebwoy or something like that, which then gets rinsed out with some chipmunk vocals. Later he also spins a tune which goes my life, my life, my life, my life, in the sunshine, everybody loves the sunshine... (Not to be confused with Bady D's I neet ur lovin like the sunshine!) If ANYONE can help please, please let me know. It would be hugely appreciated. Thanks people. Big respect to u all out there... Yeah!

Last edited:
Not a clue mate, sorry, but spread your description of the set out a bit, paragraph it, you've got me confused:)

Back
Top Bottom