help me with a sound again please

Manny

hey guys i feel like an nuisance posting for help here all the time but you guys seem to help me the most. okay so in this track
at :18 theirs a synth piano sounding thing and i dont't know if its a piano or a actual synth. if its a synth any tips with massive will be well since i just got massive for christmas and if its a sample then ima be searching.

thanks again

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question since its about somewhat of the same sound not really, how would i accomplish this synth

its the main synth thats pretty high pitched but not as much

we cant do everything for you man, if its not in a tutorial then work out how to do it yourself :) learn your synth by messing around with preset patches until they sound more like the sound you want, learn the parameters ... etc. i mean so far your asking how to make reaaally basic noises that you should be able to re-create quite easily..

its the main synth thats pretty high pitched but not as much

these kinds of wobbly wobblers are most of the time (and as my shrot experience lets me guess) achieved by getting 2 waves (sawtooth and triangle for example) and one of them (triangle preferred here) 7 semitones up.
Add distortion, a lfoed LP filter, and more distortion after the filter.

Back
Top Bottom