HELP ME PLEASE

sampa

ShadowSniper
I have a shadow demon set from 2001
(Spyda's b day bash @ Starlight / Blackmarket b2b SS)
If anyone has heard this set, can you let me know what version of "ding dong bass" DJ SS intros with, I think it is the original, but i also need to know where to get it. Not on Juno or HTFR.
And, There is a killer track, which I think is called "down the drain. Sub-focus came out with a SHIT track using the the same vocal loop "DOWN THE DRAIN" (which is the same as the tune on the shadow set). I hope it isn't a rmx of the original because there is no comparison! Where do I get the original from?
Small reward may be given if you can help. (how sad!!)

Last edited:
sampa said:
I have a shadow demon set from 2001
(Spyda's b day bash @ Starlight / Blackmarket b2b SS)
If anyone has heard this set, can you let me know what version of "ding dong bass" DJ SS intros with, I think it is the original, but i also need to know where to get it. Not on Juno or HTFR.
And, There is a killer track, which I think is called "down the drain. Sub-focus came out with a SHIT track using the the same vocal loop "DOWN THE DRAIN" (which is the same as the tune on the shadow set). I hope it isn't a rmx of the original because there is no comparison! Where do I get the original from?
Small reward may be given if you can help. (how sad!!)

The one with the Down the Drain sample might be Scorpio - Trouble (V Recs) as it has the "We threw trouble down the drain" sample into the drop.
There were about 3 mixes of Ding Dong bass, there was the original, a remix and a 2000 mix, I don't have the tape but check out www.classictrax.co.uk and they may have a clip of the same so you can tell which it is.

Fuckin Sound mate. Done well, appreciate the help man. You were 100% right on that scorpio track, and it is now in on its way to my house courtesy of royal mail. Ding Dong bass is obviously hard to find and I'm gonna Have to hunt it down!
BIG UP THE SERUM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom