help me out with this tune

number_9

I was in Newquay and Brockie was on, the last tune he did at the end of his set was some mad tune that i never heard before or since, it was like...it went 53 db then a bass came in. This when up and up and then the tune kicked it. I dont know if anyone would have a clue what i am going on about, but i though that i would ask becuase i really want to get the tune.

number_9 said:
I was in Newquay and Brockie was on, the last tune he did at the end of his set was some mad tune that i never heard before or since, it was like...it went 53 db then a bass came in. This when up and up and then the tune kicked it. I dont know if anyone would have a clue what i am going on about, but i though that i would ask becuase i really want to get the tune.
'System Check', it's on our dubplate page. Take a look and listen ;)

number_9 said:
Cool thanks alot for you help mate. Now i know who to come to next time i need some help
All part of the service bro :)

number_9 said:
No all i gotta do is find somewhere where i can buy it on vinyl. any ideas?
It's not out yet, I don't have a date either, sorry mang.

number_9 said:
Brockie played that tune in July. I thought that it would be out by now

and by the time it come's out it'll be rinsed to death!!!!!!!

That's happened to near enough every tune this year. Vault was doing the round's for month's and when it came out it was too late, i'd heard it a million time's!!

Still bought it though :-/

MC Motion said:
and by the time it come's out it'll be rinsed to death!!!!!!!

That's happened to near enough every tune this year. Vault was doing the round's for month's and when it came out it was too late, i'd heard it a million time's!!

Still bought it though :-/
Vault is still one of my fave tunes this year :)

Don't get me wrong I still love vault its just that I find myself having to ration the tune!!! I wanna play it all day but I have to think about not playing it so that when I do hear it next, it hits me like the first time I heard it!!!

If you can DSC14 that long sentance of mumbleness!!

Shouldn't be long now until System Check is out on promo

Brockie has been giving 12" copies out to promoters and dj's when they have booked him at their nights recently

Back
Top Bottom