Help me identify this track

deter

Hi,

I can´t find the right category, so I post here.
Do someone know name/producent of this track http://picosong.com/b7sR/

Quality is horrible (as my English;)), it´s recorded on a phone on Let it roll festival, played by Andy C.

I´m searching for the track name for a very long time, noone knows it. So thanks for any glues.

I think it is either Lady Wump Wump, who is taking the new popstep genre by storm, so much so she was first to coin it and Andy being at the forefront of life got a remix offer, or it is a Wing collab with pendulum, who have decided to do an album about Korean confilct. The lyrics 'I'll be feeling you forever.. 'something something', like a korean strikes a ball' Which is probably reference to the last Korean football match in which 3000 people died playing it, and it ended 0-0. But Wing also has a fondness for balls. and really isn't keen on koreans. It basically all comes down to the 'something something' part.

FB_IMG_1447849645048.jpg

Apparently they played their first gig again in Paris since the attacks, but struck up some deal with fucking U2 so they played with them or some shit...

I hate Bono so fucking much it makes my head pulsate.

U2 are all a bunch of dicks, even if its just because they are associated with bono, making them dicks by association, Eagles of death metal need to sort their shit out if they playing with U2, to be fair I only know that I wanna be in LA tune, but I like it!

Back
Top Bottom