help me find similar stuff (psychedelic dnb)

weisbrot

this guy is a genius:

i was wondering if there exists similar stuff to this, he tags some of his work as "psychedelic dnb", but i wasnt able to find much more.

thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldn't call that stuff psychedelic OP... more like 'techy neuro'?

but cause you got me thinking, here's what I would call psychedelic dnb

Receptor and Engage made some tracks a year or two ago which were basically psy-trance at dnb tempo, "psy-step" if you will. Engage made a few bootlegs of some psy-trance artists but i don't think any got released. Regardless it's a really cool sound, wish more artists produced it.

ah, thanks for pointing that out. but after searching the whole internet i wasnt able to find it. only thing i found was this mix.

i would just try to get every track from that lp seperately, its worth the efford

Not sure I'd call them psychedelic but here are a few suitably mental old tech tunes.

I can't understand why there hasn't been more 'Psy-DnB'... I'm not a massive fan of Psy-trance, mainly because of the typical rolling bassline in EVERY tune, but the trippy sounds and crazy progressions you get in Psy genres are sick.

Telemetrik's probably worth mention in here as well - 'My Light Year's one of my top DnB albums and I'd say it's pretty psychedelic in places and quite progressive in the way he structures his tunes. Definitely worth checking out!

I can't listen to the tunes you put up atm but when you say psychadelic dnb I think of this tune

Back
Top Bottom