Help me decide!

Norwax

VIP Junglist
Soo, today is NYE and there are 2 huge parties next to my city. Wich one would you pick?

hriwqv.jpg

or

r10d9z.jpg

BSE one is 12 hours, the other one is 14 (nonstop). Oh, and the one with the lifted showcase has open bar from 23pm to 1am (all the drinks are free). I really wanted to see BSE presenting the new album, but there's tha Killsonic pissing me off. AMC is something good to watch too. On the other one, Lifted Showcase looks insane. +, the after hours will be in a freaking boat until 1pm.

The prices are the same, 23€ for each one with after hours included.

I might go to the first one and then go to the second one's after hours.

I mean look at this spot:
2nget68.jpg

from 8/9 am to 1pm. 5€ with breakfast

Yeah, they're both in Porto. There's been a HUGE war between the Portuguese promoters in the last few months. I guess I'm going to the BSE one, my friends also want to attend that one.

I went to the second one. People wanted the free drinks too much, and it worth it. Memtrix was just insane! That kid kills it. One question, is it the first time he plays out of his country or something? Because he got a few messages on his facebook of people asking "how was that first show??"

rest of the show was freaking insane. tantrum desire was kinda "meh", so I went to the punk room a little bit

I went to the second one. People wanted the free drinks too much, and it worth it. Memtrix was just insane! That kid kills it. One question, is it the first time he plays out of his country or something? Because he got a few messages on his facebook of people asking "how was that first show??"

rest of the show was freaking insane. tantrum desire was kinda "meh", so I went to the punk room a little bit

Haha good man

I would of got my moneys worth from the free bar trust me i dont no how they managed to do a free bar tbh on nye aswell. Sad to hear tantrum desire set was only meh i would of expected big things from them im still dying to see them live.

Back
Top Bottom