HELP!! I need somebody...

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
I know you guys probably get bombarded with 'im starting production give me some help threads' (I think i may have made one myself in the past) but I really do need help.
Someone mentioned gettin in to production might help take my mind of my ex missus and it struck a chord with me and i thought yeah i really should.. I don't have a job, I dont have a girlfriend, I've got Fruity Loops 8 and Massive, what the fuck am I waiting for?
I need help just gettin the ball rollin though.. I've had a look around for some tutorials but all the ones i come across seem to be ass.. Anyone know any good ones?
Also, do I need a midi keyboard for Massive? Can't figure out how to use that shit! Especially in conjuction with FL.. Is there anyway I can use my laptop keyboard as a midi keyboard?
Thanks in advance

youtube is really great for learning the various daws.
search stuff like " sequencing in fl studio" " making a beat in FL studio"
mixing/mastering in FL studio, and so on till you learn it. there is literally a video for just about every basic studio technique you could ever want to know. the advanced shit you gotta figure out along the road.

cheers.

p.s. you can replace the words "FL Studio" with "Reason" "Ableton" "Protools" "Cubase" etc. and get pretty great varied results with each. :)

this may sound crazy for all those people starting threads asking how to get started, but maybe try sitting on FL, or another DAW, and play with knobs n shit? see what does what, certainly worked for me.

this may sound crazy for all those people starting threads asking how to get started, but maybe try sitting on FL, or another DAW, and play with knobs n shit? see what does what, certainly worked for me.

thats more or less what i did.
but my brother was doin a course at the time so i got a bit of help on sum of the basics.
sum people will pick stuff up with no help at all but others struggle an theres no harm in askin.
im on a course at the moment an sum people can barely turn on a computer!lol

Haha yeah mate, wasnt bein harsh just seems theres sooo much of these threads i guess i put an imaginary lazy attitude on their posts >.<

maybe a helpful statement like : figure out your program, then your genre ..? iunno

or these guys could pick up ableton, BUILT IN tutorials and simple as all fuck to use : D

Back
Top Bottom