help finding a new mixer??

bobadopalis

i havent been djing long. i picked up a numark dm950 cheap off a mate. but its pretty much dead now, so im looking for a new one. only problem is ive got a max budget of about £80. could someone point me in the right direction of a decent mixer new or 2nd hand?? thanks.

EDIT: found a gemini executioner 10 goin on ebay for cheap, anyone got any experience with these???

Last edited:
really?? ive heard mixed reviews, some ppl saying there complete rubbish, some saying that some of them are alright. what would you recomend?

Imo with a mixer you never want to make a step backwards with equipmen because you'll hinder you progress. Save up a little more dosh and buy this for £140, it'll be so worth it and you'll have so much more to play with.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=70777

The link in my sig is a mix i did with this mixer as to sorta show you what can be achieved if that makes sence?

Ez

i had a look at that in your thread, but its a bit excessive for me, and way out of my price range unfortunatly. looks like a nice mixer tho

I have had a Numark dm 1002 mk2 for years and its all good.
I think there around £80 mate.

that dm1002 looks like a beast, and havent found a bad review yet, and its in my price range. is the crossfader replaceable on it tho, it doesnt look like it and couldnt find any info on if it was or not

Yeah it i. You just have to remove the entire faceplate to do it.
to be honest my x fader has lasted for 6 years so you wont be replacing it any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom