Help finding a live tape from 99 or 2000

nhartman000

The show was Usual Suspects & Loxy in Washington DC and promo tapes were given out at another stop on the tour. The tape said (in red) Usual Suspects live Washington and the date either 99 or 2000. I had both tape and digitized file and have lost them both over the years. If anyone has a copy please let me know. best set ever. Im not sure which year it was but the set included Suspects new tune Syndrome which came out in 2000 but that doesn’t mean they didn’t play it in 99 so I’m not sure. If you have the tape you know whats up

Last edited:
Im still looking but I found an ad for the show the tape was recorded at it was Seattle not DC
WEDNESDAY 11/24

Usual Suspects, Loxy, MC Rage

(RAVE) Like most small towns, Seattle is no stranger to petty gossip. Just ask jungle posse 360 BPM, who celebrate their collective third birthday tonight. Seems folks don't take too kindly to 360's claims that they helped a once-hated music grow to be one of the most popular in this town. Whatever. Macho boy antics aside, 360 always have and will continue to put on some of the best jungle shows. Tonight, shit-talkers eat their words as they throw their lighters in the air alongside 360's many devotees. Why's that? Tonight marks the Seattle debut of U.K. Label Renegade Hardware's Usual Suspects. Prepare to be rocked. -- Courtney Reimer

Superhighway, 423 Second Ave, Second and Yesler, 989-0514, $10.

Back
Top Bottom