DnB HELP: Eyes and ears bleeding from marathon tune hunt session....

Luna Moth

FTAO Rowney. HELP: Eyes and ears bleeding from marathon tune hunt session....

It's beaten me, can't ID it. I've tried to let it go, not even sure i care that much anymore, but the nagging in the back of my skull shouting :mad:"must find the tune after wasting so much time looking for it" is driving the search forward. It's a force of D&B nature.

Tried every route of tracking it down i can think of, clearly to no avail. Wasted a stupid amount of time hunting for a tracklist, there really doesn't appear to be one. Seems to be a lot of speculating that it's by Rowney & Propz but i reckon i've listened to almost every tune and remix they've ever done tonight (yeah, doubtful, i know) and no joy. Discovered plenty of big tunes which i'd not heard before so it's not been entirely fruitless, however until it's clocked it's going to bug me like a musical false widow.

Last chance i reckon is some dapper on here will recognise it instantly. Do the knowledge ID people, you're needed at the front....

Propz & Rowney Ft MC Trigga & Unknown G13 - 16.02.11 Part 1

1:06 into the mix....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7R3xlT2fc&list=RD04qL7R3xlT2fc

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this could help but that basslines got Macky Gee written all over it.

Last edited:
It's beaten me, can't ID it. I've tried to let it go, not even sure i care that much anymore, but the nagging in the back of my skull shouting :mad:"must find the tune after wasting so much time looking for it" is driving the search forward. It's a force of D&B nature.

Tried every route of tracking it down i can think of, clearly to no avail. Wasted a stupid amount of time hunting for a tracklist, there really doesn't appear to be one. Seems to be a lot of speculating that it's by Rowney & Propz but i reckon i've listened to almost every tune and remix they've ever done tonight (yeah, doubtful, i know) and no joy. Discovered plenty of big tunes which i'd not heard before so it's not been entirely fruitless, however until it's clocked it's going to bug me like a musical false widow.

Last chance i reckon is some dapper on here will recognise it instantly. Do the knowledge ID people, you're needed at the front....

Propz & Rowney Ft MC Trigga & Unknown G13 - 16.02.11 Part 1

1:06 into the mix....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7R3xlT2fc&list=RD04qL7R3xlT2fc

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this could help but that basslines got Macky Gee written all over it.

Welcome to the forum Luna Moth! Rowney is on this forum & often dips into the Tune ID's section.
Maybe rename this thread with his name in the title or send him a private message - http://dnbforum.com/member.php/22823-djrowney

haha at the description...

sorry can't help, wish I could.

I even know the tunes either side of it, fineprint - hills have eyes (hoogs remix) and pacso - intense danger

never heard the one at 1:06 before though, which makes me think it's probably unreleased. good tune tho...

Back
Top Bottom