HELP! Dj Krust - Warhead (TC Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueakFreak

I'm not normally a dnb head, but I'm really confused about this tune. I own this tune on vinyl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig4LTVcWCD0&fmt=18

Its my favourite drum n bass tune ever. However, the same tune listed on every website is a completely different tune!
e.g.

http://www.djdownload.com/mp3-detail/DJ+Krust/Warhead/V+Recordings/310088

The reason I ask is that I mix on CDJs so I want an mp3 of the tune I have on vinyl, but every mp3 on the net is wrong. Or the tune I have is wrongly named. Or TC has done 2 totally different remixes of the same tune, and released them on different formats. Its fucking confusing basically.

If anybody knows why this is or where I can get the tune I'm looking for, I'd be much obliged. :)

Buy the original and play that. This remix is disgusting and not in a good way

basicly buy the original, the classic.

if u drop krust warhead live it will give a element of surprise in ya set n u will have ravers chearing.

drop tc remix and u will have drunk people throwing bottles full of sick at you

Hahaha

basicly buy the original, the classic.

if u drop krust warhead live it will give a element of surprise in ya set n u will have ravers chearing.

drop tc remix and u will have drunk people throwing bottles full of sick at you

Hahaha

Na I think the original sucks donkey balls, this remix has a MUCH better dynamic and sounds infinitely bigger.

Anyway there's no accounting for taste - I'm just looking for the remix I'm talking about. Anybody?

I'm not normally a dnb head, but I'm really confused about this tune. I own this tune on vinyl:

The reason I ask is that I mix on CDJs so I want an mp3 of the tune I have on vinyl, but every mp3 on the net is wrong. Or the tune I have is wrongly named. Or TC has done 2 totally different remixes of the same tune, and released them on different formats. Its fucking confusing basically.

If anybody knows why this is or where I can get the tune I'm looking for, I'd be much obliged. :)

Just convert your Vinyl to Mp3 man, if you do it correctly you shouldnt loose the quality.

Last edited:
Iv'e got the same as you have on vinyl but I've never herd that mp3 version before.. That mp3 one is bloody awfull lol...
I'm guessing that you won't be able to find the version that you want on mp3.
Your best bet is to just record it your self like Wellsy said.

Feisty arent ya! Wont be getting help on here with that attitude!
+If u tried google u would find it instantly your being a complete melon! :rolleyes:
Wat a newtche!

ha, I'm not the one with the attitude mate - after spending about an hour searching google using various different terms I gave up and decided to post on a drum & bass forum where I thought there would be people with some knowledge on the subject.

And 'noob'? c'mon. If by 'noob' you mean someone who doesn't spend all his time on internet forums then ya, I'm a noob :rolleyes:.

Anyways thanks to Wellsy and Tanc, I probably will end up trying to record it from vinyl into Pro Tools, although I reckon I'll probably lose some audio quality that way.

Haha I had the same problem when I was trying to buy a 320 of it too - I wonder what the actual deal is with it.

And why is it that every time a thread is started, someone has to jump in and show negativity when it's not needed? I really don't get it.

Can't really justify spending that much just to rip one tune to be honest, I'll probably just record through my firewire mixer into pro tools.

Does anybody know the deal with loss of quality when you convert analogue to digital? I guess setting the gain right is important. I hope there's no noticable crackles or pops on the 12".

@ Smaur - I know mate, this is why I don't use forums much. Too many negative arseholes and too few helpful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom