Help!! Best passive monitor speakers out there?!?!

I don't think anyone can really help you very well unless they know how powerful your amp is, cos with passive speakers it all revolves around the power you're giving them

Yeah active means that, but they are well expensive! I'm feeling the passive rockit 6's just wanna know if they have normal connections at the back, sounds weird but someone mentioned they have a different type of connection through to an amp

Believe the R6 use Binding Posts, You can change the connections on wires anyway?

tbh just buy some decent active's, for the same price your gonna be splashing on some krk r6's. That way you know the correct power is gonna be used for the drivers, rather than going hit and miss with a different brand amp to drivers?

^ yes, same advice from me.

Get active ones, you'll get more out of them and you're not likely going to a) assemble a setup that beats what audio engineers created and 2) stay under the price of the active monitors.
+ you'll have to check the ohms (impedance) out and probably start thinking about placing them in series/parallel if you're going with passive...

Get active ones mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom