help again !

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
I have been comparing my decks with other peoples and mixing on a few different types now. I have found when im mixing on my vestax they are ALOT harder to keep in beat. i can mix on them fine now but not without me having to be constantly touching the platter or moving the pitch.

Whereas on any other decks im finding that on other decks im using the pitch and finding the right pitches pretty quickly and then im not having to touch the platter or work nearly twice as hard as i do on my decks!

Does this indicate an issue with my turntables or is it just the way they are? It is literally so much easier to mix on my mates and he has shitty KAM decks which arent as good spec as mine anyway. Its confusing !

I have vestax pdx 2300's with the digital pitch display and pitch bend etc.. anyone else got these and find the same thing? its either to fast or too slow i just cant seem to find the fucking perfect speed like on other decks!!

Frustration!

Sell the Vestax and get some Technics mate. I've DJ'd on Vestax in the past and I hate them. Way too much torque for a turntable. Beside's Technics are club standard these days.

iv tried to sell them mate! no one wants them. I need to sell them to get technics.! u reckon its just the way vestax are then rather than an issue with mine? alot of people say they are the next best thing to technics?

iv tried to sell them mate! no one wants them. I need to sell them to get technics.! u reckon its just the way vestax are then rather than an issue with mine? alot of people say they are the next best thing to technics?

It's just the way they are made I guess mate. I've always found the pitch to be really fiddly whenever we have used them. Constant battles to keep it locked in the mix aswell.

gonna smack them up on ebay see what i can get for them i reckon. even if i have to sell them and save for a few months for some technics. SLow offered me a deal and i regret not taking it now :D

gonna smack them up on ebay see what i can get for them i reckon. even if i have to sell them and save for a few months for some technics. SLow offered me a deal and i regret not taking it now :D

If you've got a decent credit rating then get a pair on finance mate. Sell the Vestax first then you'll have some money to pay the deposit fund and cover yourself for a few monthly payments.

If you've got a decent credit rating then get a pair on finance mate. Sell the Vestax first then you'll have some money to pay the deposit fund and cover yourself for a few monthly payments.

got a shit credit rating :( !!

The bitch from the original Ocean Finance advert was hot.

She was selling much more than a way to consolidate your existing loans into on manageable loan in that yellow dress, the teasing whore.

:D

Back
Top Bottom