help again

Boodha_Joodha

well the mixer i had was abit broke, the earphones would not play in the mixer, the headphone socket on the mixer was broke somehow...

so in the meantime of getting anew mixer(2 months)
i was mixing without earphones and with both tunes playing and clashing...in the 2 months i became much better at mixing com-pared to when i had earphones, i mean i could actually get a mix rolling:gun:
but know i have a new and much better mixer, and i have now gone back to earphones, i cannot mix to save my life, i can focus on the one tunes snare and then try to listen to the snare in my headphones but cant get into rhythm atall.

so my question is any1 got tips for my ears, like how can i focus on both tunes easier,

it might make no sence but i got a bad hand and could not be bothered to type in perfect english..:gun: :gun:

thankyou for your time and tips

whilst cueing i have the cue control on my mix on the tune coming in. then when i drop the tune i move the cue on the mixer into the middle and put both head phones on, then i can beat match the amen break(dnb) or the snare(dubstep) and bring in the 2nd tune from there. im not sure that helps, but i tried.:drunk:

thanks but last night i just fed both tunes through the earphones and it was just like mixing with no earphones if that makes any sence:gun:

i this a good method or am i chasin a lost cause

Back
Top Bottom