help ...3rd of october

barbarella

VIP Junglist
so...i have everything planed for this specific weekend, fly from germany to Manchester, go to 10 years of Valve,watch a Man u game...sorted! really wanna see C&S live! and imagine my surprise when i see that they will be appearing at 2 venues simultaneously Man and London, same time too! WTF

Shall i prepare meself for a big disappointment or can they manage London-Manchester same nite???

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
They'll be at the warehouse project dont worry, alot of dj's and live acts play to gigs in one night

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
so...i have everything planed for this specific weekend, fly from germany to Manchester, go to 10 years of Valve,watch a Man u game...sorted! really wanna see C&S live! and imagine my surprise when i see that they will be appearing at 2 venues simultaneously Man and London, same time too! WTF

Shall i prepare meself for a big disappointment or can they manage London-Manchester same nite???

u could even phone the warehouse project up and double check the situation , to me thats more logical , mention your circumstances and im sure there bemore than willing to help you out , *note* some clubs if you phone up saying its your birthday and your wanting to celebrate it at there club throw u a bottle of plonk ... well they did in my day when i worked in the club scene , no harm in asking barbarella ... fingerscrossed the weekend in october goes to plan and is alot of fun .... :rslayer:

Top Bottom