Hells Club

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jmzmaloney, Sep 8, 2015.

1. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

the most amazing thing ive ever seen. litraly. i thought it would be shitty cos "mash-up" usually infers postman-pat theme with a popular breaks tune or mad drillcore amens over rihanna or some fucking crap like that.

which is why i may have come off as hesitant to begin with.
    but this is really the big deal.

BENNY BLANCO FROM THE BRONX

3. jmzmaloney

There is some awesome shit going down in that club, I think my favourite bit is where Carlitos dying on the floor, Travoltas staring at him and has a flashback to earlier in Saturday Night Fever where hes looking at the poster of Pacino on the bedroom wall, also when Travolta is eyeing up Anakin and gets the cold shoulder, lol

4. logikz

isnt travolta the weirdest actor though? he did saturday night fever, became mega star, produced a slew of the worst film ever to be commited to magnetic media and career goes slowly but surely down the drain, and then he was gone from the scene. then tarantino revives his career, i mean as far as comebacks go, travolta in pulp fiction is the fucking definition of a comeback, it brought him back like lightning brought frankenstein back, and what does he go and do?
    the same damn thing! his ONLY good film is pulp fiction, he even references it in looooads of films.

is it because of scientology? i mean the man has done well for himself, did you know his house is an airport? but goddamn his films are worthless. hes tried do make his own pulp fiction a gillion times, and every single one of those times, something unthinkably shallow, stupid, and really not cool at all has come out, swordfish and battlefield earth, two films widely regarded as some of the worst garbage ever.

have you seen battlefield earth? if you havent, you have to man, you wont beleive your eyes.

5. jmzmaloney

Man Battlefield Earth is on my wishlist, haven't gone that far just yet. Lol, Travolta, how did he manage to fuck that up. Guy has an arsenal of terrible movies, quite like any other, and they don't have any redeeming features. Hey! did I ever tell you about my love of Nicolas Cage, he is the best actor, there I said it. You never know what youre gunna get with a Cage movie, every now and again youll get a Adaptation, Leaving Las Vegas most of the time youll get complete insanity, dude is endlessly watchable, did you see the last half hour of The Wicker Man remake where hes running around punching women dressed as a bear. Travolta can fuck off

6. logikz

thats hilarious actually, i was about to reference cage, as he is the only one that can hold a candle to travoltas shitness, only, as you say, cage has done infinitely good roles in truly classic films, whereas travolta only has two of those, which somehow enabled him to unleash a rivers of blood

not sure where that last bit came from. you have to say what you have to say, i guess.

7. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

So cool im going to watch that again

8. logikz

it is rad, i watched it at work and people stopped at my desk when they saw it, had a little crowd first time i played it.

was uncomfortable tbh